Click here to bet with the Greek
At Olympic Sports, we offer
a legal, secure and confidential sports wagering service
that caters to every player. It does not matter if you
wager $10 or $20,000 per game, we have a special toll-free
line just for you. Every player receives the same high
level of service from our 150 professional staf
Sports Sports Guide
Sports Sports Guide
Various Leagues Offered: AL, NL
- Wager on a baseball game by using runlines,
moneylines, game totals, and team totals.
- Wagering on Futures: ie: Odds to win the World
Series, Odds to win the Pennants, Odds to win the
Divisions, Total Regular Season Wins
- When wagering on baseball moneylines, the following
options apply to pitchers:
1. Listed Pitchers - both pitchers must start in
order to have action.
2. Selected Action - the pitcher of the team you
have wagered on must start in order to have action.
3. Opposing Action - the pitcher of the opposite
team you have wagered on must start in order to have
4. Action - there is action regardless of the
*Starting Pitcher = Pitcher who starts game and
throws the first pitch for the team. *Choosing an
action bet (options 2, 3, or 4) might lead to an
adjusted price if the starting pitcher does not
start the game since the original price was based on
the listed (advertised) pitcher starting the game.
- When wagering on runlines, game totals, or team
totals, both listed (advertised) pitchers must start,
otherwise there is "No Action" or "Push/Cancel" on
straight wagers, and parlays drop to the next lower
- A baseball game becomes official for moneyline
wagering purposes after 4 1/2 innings if home team is
winning, or 5 innings if visiting team is winning.
- If a game is cancelled or suspended, the winner is
determined by the score after the last full inning
(unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead
in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the
winner is determined by the score at the time the game
- Money will be refunded if the home team ties the
game, and the game is then suspended.
- Events do not carry over to the following day
(unless otherwise specified).
- For runlines and game totals (over/under), a
baseball game becomes official after 8 1/2 innings if
home team is winning, or 9 innings if visiting team is
- If a game goes past 9 innings and is not completed (ie
suspended, curfew, rain delay, etc.), there is action on
game total and runline wagers.
- When betting on "mega runs," all games that are
covered must be declared official for action. Action
continues on mega run bets regardless of starting
- Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned
Other Events / Notes
- Payouts are based on the official declared result
given by the governing bodies.
- In the event a match is abandoned or postponed, all
bets are void and wagers refunded.
- In the case of a drawn match, all bets at the
moneyline will be void, and money refunded. Bets made at
the line will stand.
- Betting is on an "all-in" basis. (No refunds for
- Payouts are based on the "podium positions."
- If an event is postponed, and rescheduled to occur
within 48 hours of the original start time, all bets
will stand. If rescheduled for more than 48 hours later,
all single bets will be void and wagers refunded, while
affected multiple bets will be recalculated excluding
- Three day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
- Four day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday
and Holiday Monday.
- All movies must be shown in at least one thousand
(1,000) theatres (USA and Canada) for action. If the
movie(s) are not shown in one thousand (1,000) theatres,
then the contest will be graded as no action and all
money will be refunded.
- The official results are those of Neilsen
Entertainment, and are posted on Monday for a three day
weekend, and Tuesday for a four day weekend at
- "All-In" Betting is a term that means once you place
your bet it will stand regardless of whether your team
or selection plays or not. This condition will generally
apply to "win the competition" or "win the tournament"
- *All futures are regarded as "all-in" betting - no
refunds are given in the case an individual or team
withdraws from such event.
- Unless otherwise specified, events must take place
within two weeks of the date specified for the event. If
the event is postponed beyond that time for any reason,
then the contest will be declared no action and all bets
will be refunded.
- The official result as declared by the sports
governing body is used to decide bets on sports not
mentioned in this guide.