Click here to bet with the Greek
At Olympic Sports, we offer
a legal, secure and confidential sports wagering service
that caters to every player. It does not matter if you
wager $10 or $20,000 per game, we have a special toll-free
line just for you. Every player receives the same high
level of service from our 150 professional staf
Sports Sports Guide
Sports Sports Guide
Leagues Offered Include: NFL (Pros), NCAA (College), CFL
- Wager on a football game by using spreads,
moneylines, game totals, and team totals.
- Wagering on various quarters and halves.
Quarters include 1st Qtr, 2nd Qtr, 3rd Qtr, and 4th
Qtr. Halves include 1st Half and 2nd Half.
- Wagering on Futures: Ex. Odds to win the
Superbowl, Odds to win Divisions, Odds to win
Conferences, Total Season Wins.
- Proposition Wagering: Ex. Monday Night, Thursday
Night, Sunday Night, Playoffs, Superbowl
Other Events / Notes
- For wagering purposes, a football game (pro or
college) becomes official after fifty-five (55) minutes
- Games lasting under 55 minutes constitue "No Action"
or "Push/Cancel" and all money is refunded.
- Wagering on the game period spread, moneyline, or
total (over/under) include any overtime scoring.
- Half-time (2nd Half) wagering includes any overtime
scores. Fourth Quarter wagering does NOT include
- When wagering action points on totals in college
football, overtime is NOT included.
- NFL rules and regulations will apply to CFL unless
- Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned
- Payouts are based on the official declared result
given by the governing bodies.
- In the event a match is abandoned or postponed, all
bets are void and wagers refunded.
- In the case of a drawn match, all bets at the
moneyline will be void, and money refunded. Bets made at
the line will stand.
- Betting is on an "all-in" basis. (No refunds for
- Payouts are based on the "podium positions."
- If an event is postponed, and rescheduled to occur
within 48 hours of the original start time, all bets
will stand. If rescheduled for more than 48 hours later,
all single bets will be void and wagers refunded, while
affected multiple bets will be recalculated excluding
- Three day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
- Four day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday
and Holiday Monday.
- All movies must be shown in at least one thousand
(1,000) theatres (USA and Canada) for action. If the
movie(s) are not shown in one thousand (1,000) theatres,
then the contest will be graded as no action and all
money will be refunded.
- The official results are those of Neilsen
Entertainment, and are posted on Monday for a three day
weekend, and Tuesday for a four day weekend at
- "All-In" Betting is a term that means once you place
your bet it will stand regardless of whether your team
or selection plays or not. This condition will generally
apply to "win the competition" or "win the tournament"
- *All futures are regarded as "all-in" betting - no
refunds are given in the case an individual or team
withdraws from such event.
- Unless otherwise specified, events must take place
within two weeks of the date specified for the event. If
the event is postponed beyond that time for any reason,
then the contest will be declared no action and all bets
will be refunded.
- The official result as declared by the sports
governing body is used to decide bets on sports not
mentioned in this guide.