Click here to bet with the Greek
At Olympic Sports, we offer
a legal, secure and confidential sports wagering service
that caters to every player. It does not matter if you
wager $10 or $20,000 per game, we have a special toll-free
line just for you. Every player receives the same high
level of service from our 150 professional staf
Sports Sports Guide
Sports Sports Guide
Fixed Odds Wagering
- Wagering on Future Events ie. Breeders Cup,
Kentucky Derby, Preakness, etc.
- If the horse that is wagered upon does not
qualify to enter the race, the wager is a loss.
- Wagers can be placed on all thoroughbred tracks.
- Wagering is possible by Win, Place, Show, Exactas,
Quinellas, Trifectas, Parlays and Daily Doubles.
- A time stamp will be placed on all wagers.
- All horse wagers must be placed prior to two (2)
minutes before the tracks published post time. All
wagers placed past this cutoff will be cancelled.
- Track Odds will be paid on winning horses up to a
Straight wagers: Win 20-1, Place 8-1, Show 4-1
Exotics: Exactas, Daily Double, Trifectas, etc.
- Wagers will be graded by horse name and not the
program or post position number.
- When betting horses with an entry, and you want
action on all horses in the entry, you must choose the
entry, ie. 1X (Entry), and not an individual horse. For
example, in a race with 1, 1A, and 1X, you must place a
bet on 1X to guarantee action on both 1 and 1A. By
placing a bet on 1X, you still have action even if one
of the horses in the entry scratch.
- You also have the option of placing a bet on an
individual horse (ie. 1 or 1A) in an entry which means
you only want action on the entry bet if the individual
horse selected does not scratch. If the individual horse
selected runs, your wager will be treated the same as a
bet on 1X (Entry).
- Exotic wagers will only be paid in cases where the
particular track offers this type of bet. If an exotic
wager is placed on a race that does not offer it, the
wager will be refunded.
- All horses listed in the matchup must start in order
for there to be action. However, in cases where the
matchups are against "the field," (meaning all other
horses in the race) and a horse scratches that is part
of "the field," the bet will still stand.
- The winner of a horse matchup is the horse with the
best finish placement.
Harness Racing is not available at this time.
Other Events / Notes
- Payouts are based on the official declared
result given by the governing bodies.
- In the event a match is abandoned or postponed,
all bets are void and wagers refunded.
- In the case of a drawn match, all bets at the
moneyline will be void, and money refunded. Bets
made at the line will stand.
- Betting is on an "all-in" basis. (No refunds for
- Payouts are based on the "podium positions."
- If an event is postponed, and rescheduled to occur
within 48 hours of the original start time, all bets
will stand. If rescheduled for more than 48 hours later,
all single bets will be void and wagers refunded, while
affected multiple bets will be recalculated excluding
- Three day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
- Four day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday
and Holiday Monday.
- All movies must be shown in at least one thousand
(1,000) theatres (USA and Canada) for action. If the
movie(s) are not shown in one thousand (1,000) theatres,
then the contest will be graded as no action and all
money will be refunded.
- The official results are those of Neilsen
Entertainment, and are posted on Monday for a three day
weekend, and Tuesday for a four day weekend at
- "All-In" Betting is a term that means once you place
your bet it will stand regardless of whether your team
or selection plays or not. This condition will generally
apply to "win the competition" or "win the tournament"
- *All futures are regarded as "all-in" betting - no
refunds are given in the case an individual or team
withdraws from such event.
- Unless otherwise specified, events must take place
within two weeks of the date specified for the event. If
the event is postponed beyond that time for any reason,
then the contest will be declared no action and all bets
will be refunded.
- The official result as declared by the sports
governing body is used to decide bets on sports not
mentioned in this guide.