Click here to bet with the Greek
At Olympic Sports, we offer
a legal, secure and confidential sports wagering service
that caters to every player. It does not matter if you
wager $10 or $20,000 per game, we have a special toll-free
line just for you. Every player receives the same high
level of service from our 150 professional staf
Sports Sports Guide
Sports Sports Guide
Odds on major NASCAR/CART/IRL races available.
- Results will be graded at the end of the race as
posted on nascar.com. If there was an error by
nascar.com in the posting of the results, then the
results will be regraded. If changes are
subsequently made due to appeals or descisions of
Nascar unrelated to the original finishing order (ie.
penalties for rules infractions, dangerous driving,
etc.) the original results will still be deemed as
the official results for grading purposes. Appeals
and administrative penalties are not applicable for
Nascar Win Odds
- You may wager on a driver to win the race at fixed
odds. Wagering on the "Field" includes any driver that
odds have not been assigned to.
- When wagering on a match-up, both drivers involved
must start the race (cross the start/finish line)
otherwise the wager is "No Action" or "Push/Cancel" and
money is refunded. In a case where the starting driver
is replaced during the race with another driver from the
same team, the position the new driver finishes in will
be awarded to the original driver. This holds for
wagering on win odds and/or match-ups.
Nascar Match-Ups (Qualifying)
- Qualifying match-ups are graded based on qualifying
times (not the starting line-up).
- Qualifying match-ups are deemed action as soon as
the driver starts the qualifying lap and the timer
- If a driver has started the qualifying lap, but does
not post a time because of mechanical failure, accident,
etc. the wager will still be graded as action.
- If the driver fails to start the match for any
reason, then the wager will be graded as no action, and
- If a driver start a qualifying session, but fails to
post a time, then the driver will be deemed to have no
time, which is the slowest time possible. If two drivers
are matched up against each other, and neither posts a
time, the the matchup will be graded as a push/cancel.
- In the case where two drivers post the exact same
time to the thousandth of a second, then the matchup
will be graded as a push/cancel. The starting position
where Nascar places them in this instance is not
revelant for betting purposes.
- All qualifying matchups are closed at the start of
first practice. Any qualifying bets made after the first
practice session has begun will be graded as no action,
and the bets will be refunded.
- All Nascar propositions will be graded if the race
is run to at least half of the scheduled laps with the
exception of "average speed for the race." Average speed
will only be paid out if the race is run to the full
scheduled number of laps. If the race is halted prior to
the scheduled number of laps, then the average speed
contest will be graded as no action, and the bets will
Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned here.
Formula One / 500cc Motorcycles
- For wagering purposes, the start of the race is
defined to be when the first car/bike crosses the
start/finish line when the start of the race is
- All bets are on the driver/rider competing in the
- Bets will be settled on the basis of the result as
declared on the race day by the controlling authority
(podium finish) irrespective of any subsequent undecided
- In match-up propositions, all drivers involved in
the match-up must start (cross the start/finish line) or
the wager is deemed "no action," and the wagers
- In match-up propositions, if one driver fails to
complete the race, the other driver will be declared the
winner of the match-up. Where both drivers fail to
complete the race, the number of full laps completed
will determine the result. If both drivers fail to
complete the race on the same lap, the wager is deemed
"no action," all the wagers refunded.
Other Events /
- Payouts are based on the official declared
result given by the governing bodies.
- In the event a match is abandoned or postponed,
all bets are void and wagers refunded.
- In the case of a drawn match, all bets at the
moneyline will be void, and money refunded. Bets
made at the line will stand.
- Betting is on an "all-in" basis. (No refunds for
- Payouts are based on the "podium positions."
- If an event is postponed, and rescheduled to occur
within 48 hours of the original start time, all bets
will stand. If rescheduled for more than 48 hours later,
all single bets will be void and wagers refunded, while
affected multiple bets will be recalculated excluding
- Three day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
- Four day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday
and Holiday Monday.
- All movies must be shown in at least one thousand
(1,000) theatres (USA and Canada) for action. If the
movie(s) are not shown in one thousand (1,000) theatres,
then the contest will be graded as no action and all
money will be refunded.
- The official results are those of Neilsen
Entertainment, and are posted on Monday for a three day
weekend, and Tuesday for a four day weekend at
- "All-In" Betting is a term that means once you place
your bet it will stand regardless of whether your team
or selection plays or not. This condition will generally
apply to "win the competition" or "win the tournament"
- *All futures are regarded as "all-in" betting - no
refunds are given in the case an individual or team
withdraws from such event.
- Unless otherwise specified, events must take place
within two weeks of the date specified for the event. If
the event is postponed beyond that time for any reason,
then the contest will be declared no action and all bets
will be refunded.
- The official result as declared by the sports
governing body is used to decide bets on sports not
mentioned in this guide.