Click here to bet with the Greek
At Olympic Sports, we offer
a legal, secure and confidential sports wagering service
that caters to every player. It does not matter if you
wager $10 or $20,000 per game, we have a special toll-free
line just for you. Every player receives the same high
level of service from our 150 professional staf
Sports Sports Guide
Sports Sports Guide
Moneyline with Tie
- This is the most common odds used by Olympic
Sports where the bettor (punter) has three choices:
team A, team B, or a tie. This type of wagering
makes sense, since in regular season it is possible
for a match to end in a tie. If you wager on a team
in this scenario and the outcome of the match at the
end of 90 minutes is a tie, the wager is a loss. If
you wager on the tie, and one of the teams wins at
the end of 90 minutes, the wager is a loss.
- Olympic Sports mainly uses Moneyline with Tie type
of odds. Unless otherwise specified, all bets are for
regulation time (first 90 minutes) only. Different
bookmakers apply different sets of rules with regards to
soccer betting. Please make sure you understand Olympic
Sports full set of rules before wagering on soccer.
To Advance Wagering
- For competitions such as the World Cup or FA Cup a
two option only line may be quoted. This is a wager on a
team to advance, whether they win in 90 minutes, in an
extra time period, or in a penalty shootout. There is no
possibility of a tie.
In Game (or Live) Betting
- For popular events, the game itself may be opened
again for wagering after it is has started. Please note
that this is ALWAYS AN ADJUSTED GAME PRICE. It is not a
wager to win a certain half, such as may be offered for
American football or basketball.
Proposition (Exotic) Wagering
- All proposition wagers are for 90 minutes only. This
- Correct score - where you must correctly predict
the final score of the game.
- Halftime/fulltime - where you must correctly
predict the result of the game at half time and at
90 minutes. For example if you wager USA/Draw as
your halftime/fulltime option then USA must be
winning at half time, and a draw at 90 minutes for
your wager to be a winner.
- First/Last goal scorer - where you must
correctly predict the player who will score the
first (or last) goal. This comprises two separate
markets and you must clearly state whether you wish
to bet on a player to score the first OR the last
goal. Any bets accepted without first or last
goalscorer stipulated will be deemed to be bets on
the first goalscorer market. Bets on players who
take no part in the game will be void. Bets on first
goal scorer, where the selection does not play until
after the first goal has been scored will be void.
Bets on first goal scorers where the selection is
substituted or sent off before the first goal is
scored will be treated as losers. For last goal
scorer purposes, should a player take any part in
the game, then the bet shall stand. Own goals do not
count for purposes of first/last goal scorers.
Prices for players not quoted are always available
on request, and will count as winners if they score
the first/last goal.
- Player to score at anytime - where you must
correctly predict a player to score at any time in
90 minutes play. If a player takes no part in a game
then bets will be void.
- First half betting - this is on the result of
the game as it stands at the end of the first half.
Please note that this includes three options and you
will notice that the draw can be a favorite for
first half betting. Should the game be abandoned
prior to half time then all bets shall be deemed
void. However, if the game is abandoned after the
half time result is known then all bets will stand.
- Total goals - where you must correctly predict
the number of goals in the game. This market will
typically have three outcomes; 0 goals, 1 or 2 goals
and 3 or more goals.
- Booking Points - where you must correctly
predict the number of booking points in a game. For
betting purposes, a yellow card will be allocated 10
points and a red card allocated 25 points. The
maximum points any individual player can accumulate
is 35 points. This market will typically have three
outcomes, for example; 25 points or under, between
30 to 40 points and 45 points or over. In addition,
booked players must be playing at the time of the
- Team to score first/next goal - where you must
correctly predict the team to score the first goal.
In the event of a game being bet in play then prices
on team to score next goal will be available. Please
note that there will also be an option for no
first/next goal in this market.
- Total Corners - where you must correctly predict
the number of corners taken in a match. Corners
awarded but not taken will not count towards the
total. This market will typically have three
outcomes, for example; 10 corners or less, exactly
11 corners, 12 or more corners.
- Time of first goal - where you must correctly
predict the time of the first goal. Please note that
there will also be an option for no first goal in
- Total Shirt Numbers - where you must correctly
predict the aggregate number of the goal scorers'
shirt numbers for all the goal scorers in the match.
For example, in a match between Everton and
Liverpool, Liverpool won the match 3 - 0. Michael
Owen scored two goals (Owen wears shirt number 10)
and Harry Kewell scored 1 goal (shirt number 7).
Therefore the aggregate number for this match was 27
(10 + 10 + 7).
Other Events / Notes
- All odds are subject to fluctuation and ammendment
and are based on the result at full-time. The terms
full-time, 90 minutes play, and normal time are all used
to denote the period of play that includes injury time
but not extra time, penalty shoot-outs, etc.
- Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off
time. If a bet is inadvertantly accepted which includes
a match after its kick-off time, the bet will be
considered past-post and voided accordingly. Game date
and times posted are for guidance purposes only and are
not guaranteed to be 100% accurate.
- Total Goals Betting - Wagering on game totals
(over/under) only include goals scored in regulation
time. (First 90 minutes)
- Outright Betting - Where there are odds quotes for
Outright as well as 90 minutes play (ie. Cup Finals,
etc.) unless "to win outright" or qualifying price has
been laid, all bets are settled on 90 minutes of play.
- Divisional Betting - In divisional betting, the
finishing position of teams at the end of the scheduled
programme of matches will determine placing with no
allowance for play-offs or subsequent enquiries by the
- Postponed Games - If a game is postponed and
rescheduled to occur within 48 hours of the original
start time, all bets stand. If rescheduled for more than
48 hours later, all single bets are void and wagers
refunded while affected multiple bets will be
recalculated excluding that leg.
- Abandoned Games - Should a match be abandonded
before 90 minutes of play then all bets will be declared
void and wagers refunded WITH THE EXCEPTION OF:
- bets involving first goalscorer and next
goalscorer, provided the first/next goal has been
scored before the match is abandoned,
- bets involving time of first goal, where the
time of the first goal has been determined before
the match is abandoned.
- bets involving result at half time (not
including half time/full time betting), where the
half time result is known.
- Payouts are based on the official declared result
given by the governing bodies.
- In the event a match is abandoned or postponed, all
bets are void and wagers refunded.
- In the case of a drawn match, all bets at the
moneyline will be void, and money refunded. Bets made at
the line will stand.
- Betting is on an "all-in" basis. (No refunds for
- Payouts are based on the "podium positions."
- If an event is postponed, and rescheduled to occur
within 48 hours of the original start time, all bets
will stand. If rescheduled for more than 48 hours later,
all single bets will be void and wagers refunded, while
affected multiple bets will be recalculated excluding
- Three day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
- Four day weekend refers to Friday/Saturday/Sunday
and Holiday Monday.
- All movies must be shown in at least one thousand
(1,000) theatres (USA and Canada) for action. If the
movie(s) are not shown in one thousand (1,000) theatres,
then the contest will be graded as no action and all
money will be refunded.
- The official results are those of Neilsen
Entertainment, and are posted on Monday for a three day
weekend, and Tuesday for a four day weekend at
- "All-In" Betting is a term that means once you place
your bet it will stand regardless of whether your team
or selection plays or not. This condition will generally
apply to "win the competition" or "win the tournament"
- *All futures are regarded as "all-in" betting - no
refunds are given in the case an individual or team
withdraws from such event.
- Unless otherwise specified, events must take place
within two weeks of the date specified for the event. If
the event is postponed beyond that time for any reason,
then the contest will be declared no action and all bets
will be refunded.
- The official result as declared by the sports
governing body is used to decide bets on sports not
mentioned in this guide.